Matt is a great eater! Thankfully he has had a diverse palate since he was born unlike Emily who over time has developed some diversity.
Yesterday when we went to the food store to pick up a few items which turned into a small carts worth, Matt decided he "needed" some sushi. This boy loves sushi!! He gets that from Dave. I like fish but am not a huge fan of sushi, Dave is the exact opposite loving sushi and leaving fish.
We also picked up some Yoplait yogurt that is vanilla yogurt which has a packet of Fruity Pebbles cereal as a mix in.
Well, Matt ate 4 pieces of sushi that he dipped in soy sauce mixed with wasabi - I told you his palate is diverse. Then, followed that up with the yogurt combination. I don't know how his stomach can handle such "diversity".
Now if only I could get his palate to like the onions that I cook in different dishes. He calls them "crunchies" and can spot them a mile away. For now, I'll be happy with the vast variety he does eat but keep trying with the onions.

I call them "crunchies" too and I'm not a fan either! lol
ReplyDeleteYeah Lisa, I don't think it will be an easy win over.
ReplyDelete