Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Making Time Count

The kids are enjoying these last few weeks before school begins. This morning being no exception.
Each morning and throughout the day Emily gets her "exercise" by scootering around in circles on our back patio. She is starting to get quite fast cutting the corners and I'm sure that her one flip flop has wear marks from the "breaking" she does. She only scooters clockwise so the wear is one sided. 
Matt on the other hand finds many things to amuse himself with, most of them technology driven. However, he still LOVES digging in the small flower bed off the back patio.  This morning I found him digging this huge hole. Yes, still in his pajamas but he put a hat on for the occasion.  
It has been fun being with them this summer. We have had unrushed mornings and fun filled days. Matt still keeps me to a store limit each time we go out. I have to tell him how may stops we need to make and he holds me to that exact amount. 
There have been times I haven't gotten things I needed to get done accomplished but those moments have been replaced with some other memory. Here is to our last 14 days before school begins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment