Monday, August 20, 2012

Is It Any Surprise

Today, I had a crazy busy day working on creating the elements needed for a bulletin board  I'm making for Hackensack Christian Schools. If you want to see the end result, check out my blog Always Put Together.
What I think most of you will find hilarious but so me is that my "in the middle of the chaos" break was changing around the living room. Okay, some of you can stop laughing.  My family knows me for being the girl who could never leave her bedroom the same for long.  My poor family got more bruises from walking in my room not knowing I had made changes.  
The design of our living room pretty much dictates very few placement options for our sofas but the ends tables, ottomans and benches can move.  So, I decided seeing the weather has changed (we have been able to keep our windows open for 4 days now) it is now time for the living room to "change".  Dave isn't home from work yet but I am sure when he walks in the door he won't say a word but the smile on his face will say it all.  Thankfully, he is okay with my crazy need for change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment