A new source I have been acquiring recipes from is Pinterest. Some of you may know what that is, others not all! All you need to know is it can be highly addictive so join it with caution. I've seen this recipe for Chicken Ranch Tacos posted many times but the source I took it from was from the Six Sister Stuff blog -
This recipe is so quick and easy. It uses 3 cups of cooked chicken (I poached my chicken in broth this morning), 1 pkg. taco seasoning, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, taco shells and any taco toppings you like. It was a welcome change to beef tacos and the dressing really cut the spiciness of the taco seasoning - Emily is not "big" on spicy. Emily & Matt enjoyed it and so did the Dave and I. It will definitely be put our family recipe binder. Oh, and this is a meal both kids could make for one of their cooking nights making this recipe a WIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment