Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Times They are a Changing!!

Before Front Shot
Okay, by now you all know me as the girl who loves change.  Well, when the seasons change, I find the need for personal change too.  I can't walk into a store and buy a new wardrobe or wake up one day at my "ideal" weight so I do what I can do. I call Irene, my hairstylist!  
What I love about Irene is that she knows my hair and personality so well that when I walk in and say "I need change, big change" she makes it happen. I don't need to bring a picture, I can if I want and she will be very honest if my hair will work in that style and how much work it will take - she knows I don't like much work. 

Before Side Shot
Today was my big "change" day!! It was while she was combing my freshly colored and shampooed hair that Irene devised her plan. She went into her styling "zone" and this is the outcome. 
I love it!!! Now here is a funny thing that I've come to notice. I grow my hair during the summer (but not long enough for a ponytail) and cut my hair short in the fall/winter.  You would think I would want "more" hair for warmth during the cooler seasons but I am backwards that way. 
I am so happy with my new hair.  C'mon fall, I am ready!!!

New Hair Style Back Shot


New Hair Style Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment