Saturday, August 18, 2012

Little Helpers

Today one of the adult groups at our church was having a car wash to raise funds for an annual conference they attend.  
In support, the kids and I stopped to get my car washed on our way to a birthday party they were invited to. I wasn't really surprised that the kids decided to join in and help wash our car - they love to help! What did surprise me is that they stayed to help with the next car too. Matt was to cute offering his praise to the group on what a great job they were doing. He told them they were the best car washers.  I'm afraid he has it set in his head that they will be there next Saturday to wash cars. I did offer at one point to leave them behind to continue washing cars but they said they didn't want to miss the birthday party.
In the end, we had a really clean car and the kids had fun being of service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment