I love having my "craft room". I know it is rare to have an extra room in a home that can be used for someones passion to create.
Lately though, I just haven't had enough space to do the projects I've been asked to do. No matter how many times I reorganize and "simplify" this room, I find myself working on the floor surrounded by multiple supplies. Part of this issue is that the elements I'm working on are larger than my current craft table.
I do have plans for this room to make it more to my liking and usage but I actually have an even grander plan that would result in converting my garage into a large craft room - its my dream, you know like the HGTV Dream House is a dream.
All this being said, I wanted to show that yes, creating can be messy even for me. People that know me personally know that I'm a bit of an organizational geek. In my house, everything has a place and I'm constantly changing and streamlining. When I tell people my house is a mess, usually I get a questionable look or a "where?" So this picture is a confession of guilt that "yes, I can be messy." Oh and just so you know this room looks pretty much the same as I type this post. A few of the items were taken to their new "bulletin board" homes but once I got home from getting the kids from school it became homework, dinner, more homework and now blogging. I will confess though that before I go to bed I will go in and pick up......I just can't leave it like that, even though I could just shut the door. It just the organizer in me.
Tremendous! This particular is all I can think pertaining to a blog post like this excellent. This kind of is literally a notably explanatory article post on the blog. You just need to know a lot about this amazing.
ReplyDelete