It took far too long but finally pumpkin coffee creamer has hit a food store cooler here in Northern NJ.
I've been on a quest for it for several weeks now and even one day (a bad emotional day) when I didn't see it on the shelf, I couldn't decide if I would cry or take my frustration out on the dairy man. I refrained from both actions.
My friends have know of my unfulfilled quest. Yesterday I got a text from my good friend Rebekah asking if I was home. I told her "yes" and she said that she needed to stop by for a minute. No problem.
Let me tell you there were screams of happiness when I opened the door and there she stood with this large bottle of pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Numerous hugs and thank you's were exchanged. When she left, I immediately made my first cup of coffee with my creamer. Thank you again Rebekah! Fall has officially begun in my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment