Matt is on a roll now that his first front tooth fell out. I think he was a little afraid of loosing his teeth. It seems that since his front tooth came out and nothing "bad" happened, he is a little more open to letting them come out.
This morning while I was getting ready for church, he came upstairs and said "its bleeding". I quickly looked at him and there in his outstretched hand was this little tooth.
After, I took the tooth and compressed his gum with a wet tissue to stop the bleeding, he turned to me very matter of fact, stretched out his hand and said "dollar please". Too funny!
We came downstairs where I took these pics.....I had to show his "money hand" as that was his first request.
Do you know right after I took these pics he went to my purse looking for a dollar? I stopped him from going into my wallet but I did give him his dollar. I just pray he doesn't start pulling his teeth in order to get some cash.
I haven't checked how loose his other front tooth is but the last time I did it was pretty firm. Maybe with the other two gone it will come out soon.
Matt is my sensitive boy and the thought of loosing his teeth at moments made him cry, so this morning I had to be very careful not to use any cute names to describe his current smile as I don't know if he would be upset. This is just another way of showing me how quickly the kids are growing up. Time sure is flying!

No comments:
Post a Comment