To say Matt loves pickles is a total understatement.
All last school year for snack, he would bring 4 or 5 little dill gherkin pickles. He would even share them with his teacher's.
Over the summer, his desire for pickles waned that was until he came grocery shopping with me and realized I was holding out on him. He picked up a jar of giant dill pickles and stated "I want these pickles". He has been enjoying them greatly - it became his afternoon snack here at home.
Knowing his love of pickles, I went ahead and bought the small gherkins to be able to put them in his school lunch - sending the big pickles just seemed too messy. Last week, he finished the big pickles and yes, he drank some of the pickle juice too! I went ahead and pack a few of the small pickles in his lunch the following day. Do you know he came home from school and said "mom, can you please buy the big pickles?" So, I did. Matt now has his choice of pickles for snack - home snack and school snack - but I think if you asked Matt his only desire would be for the "big pickles".
No comments:
Post a Comment