Since his dentist appointment in August, Matthew has had two very loose teeth. The small one next to his "injured" front tooth was very loose then but to this day still has not made its way out of his little mouth. His other front tooth became loose very quickly but let me tell you he has had no desire of having that tooth come out.
This morning I asked him when he thought he might want to "give that tooth up". He was still undecided. We talked about how pulling a tooth is to be done by the person whose mouth holds the tooth, a dentist or an adult. I do have to say there has been a little bribery in trying to get him to just pull it out. The most recent bribe was that when it was out he would get money he could put toward a kids computer game where you can get to another level by having a membership (it costs money of course). The tooth cconversation ended by Matt deciding he wanted Dave to measure his height to see if he had grown since his doctors appointment.
I headed down to the basement to get something and the next thing I know Matt was behind me saying "I'm a member". I was like "what?" There he stood wide grinned and tooth missing.
Oh the tooth, we couldn't find it....still can't. We asked him where it went and he was like "I don't know". Too funny!! We did tell him that if he did swallow it by mistake not to worry, nothing will happen. I did give him a dollar to which he replied "I need a 50 like Emily has" (Christmas money she saved). I advised him his tooth was not worth $50. You have to give him an A for effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment