I have to say that Emily and Matt have been very good about our not having a pet but their patience is starting to wear thin.
We've been able to put it off citing different reasons and life circumstances but I think they've worn us down. One thing we have come to agreement on is what kind of pet we can get - a Guinea pig. Thankfully my childhood experience with rodent pets - mice, hamsters and gerbils - has made me okay with this pet option.
This afternoon while I had my afternoon of quiet Dave took the kids to get my car washed which also turned into a pet recognizance mission. They ended up at PetSmart and got all the info on what we would need and how much it would cost. Too funny!!!
Dave and I have decided that around mid March we will be bringing their dream of a pet home for them to enjoy.
Oh here is a funny thing..... earlier today Dave asked if we did get a Guniea pig who would clean the cage out with the yucky droppings both kids chimed in their answer - "mom". Oh, they have so much to learn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment