Thursday, February 2, 2012

Creative Mess


I am very proud of the fact that I am a highly organized person - lets face it many times I find myself reorganizing my organizing just for fun or because I've been exposed to a new organizing idea. When it comes time to craft, my organizing goes out the window. You see the situation is this, I can't keep to just one craft idea at a time. Today for example in the midst of this mess I had 3 different crafts going at one time. During the dry time of one, I was working on another. The room is now back to its organized state but if you want to catch me in a total state of disarray you have to catch me in a crafting mode. Although it does get messy, crafting always puts me in a happy state of mind, so I welcome the mess....but only then!!! After all in my house, everything has a place and everything is in its place.....neurotic? yes, but it makes me happy so that is how I roll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment