
Today is a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and although there is a cool breeze the temperature is in the 50's. I decided the kids and I would take advantage of the day and head down to the Dunkin Donuts across from their school. I gave them the choice of riding their bikes or taking their scooters. They both decided on their bikes, I walked. It went well....I just had to remind them to watch for cars going in and out of driveways/parking lots. Emily was always a little bit ahead but never crossed streets without me and Matt, he stayed close to mom. When we got to DD, the kids got drinks and shared a cookie. Me, I got the most important thing - "a medium cinnamon coffee with just milk". The trip back went as smooth as the trip there. Both seemed to really like the outing "into town". This may be a "thing to do" on our summer "to do" calendar.
No comments:
Post a Comment