For a while now, instead of buying cookies we have been making them. Now I am not going to make it sound like I've become Betty Crocker making homemade cookies BUT I will admit I use Betty Crocker. Thankfully Betty Crocker has a wide variety of cookie mixes. You can tell just by the variety we have here at home - chocolate chip, molasses, pumpkin spice, oatmeal chocolate chip and peanut butter. The reasons I like to use these are: the ease of making - butter, oil and eggs are the only things I need on hand; the mixes only make usually 2 1/2 dozen cookies - so you don't get sick of them before they are finished; the bags have at least one and some times two Box Tops - which the kid's school collects.
Surprisingly for mixes the cookies are yummy but then again we are a talking Betty Crocker....this woman knows her stuff. So in the future when I say we are baking cookies you'll know our "trick".
No comments:
Post a Comment