Since we have been watching our expenditures, we have cut back significantly on our Dunkin Donuts indulgence. No longer do I get a "medium cinnamon just milk" each day. Okay, I admit it most days it was two cups - medium sized, not small. Now if I have 3 cups in a week it is rare - having the Keuring at home has helped me sustain my coffee addiction though. :)
The other day when the mail came I found a "gift" from Dunkin, this little black card. Apparently I am an "appreciated" customer so they sent me this card loaded already with $10 to spend. Hmmm..... I wonder if this is their way of saying, "Hey, our sales have gone down please come back to us." I am curious to see the reaction I get when I bring this "exclusive" card to my local DD.
In a sad way, it does make me feel appreciated and even though I haven't been giving them a lot of business my LOVE of coffee still exists.
No comments:
Post a Comment