Thursday, February 23, 2012

A New Addiction


I've been limiting my time on Facebook as of late and have actually kept to playing only two games - Hotshots and Words with Friends.
The other day I got my Valentines day "present" which was originally suppose to be Dave's Christmas present - a Kindle Fire. In the end, we knew I would use it most as I tend to be the "reader". Emily was thrilled were getting it because it has the game Angry Birds on it.
Well, it came the other day and let me tell you Angry Birds is an addicting little game. :) I have a feeling Emily and I will be competing for "play" time. I don't have any book material on it as of yet but look forward to not having to lug books with me when I go away on trips anymore. Now I only have to bring the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment