Out of my creative mess the other day, I was able to produce some well-made creations. The word "love" was done for a friend's sister-in-law as a decorative item for valentines day. When I finished it, I had another case of wishing I could keep it but did pass it along.
The other thing I have been wanting to make is individual clipboards for each of us to hold the different papers we end up receiving along the way. These clipboards will be going on the wall that leads down to the basement. I made them somewhat color coordinated.....Emily's is the most like her as she has a LOVE for Paris right now. The paper on Matt's has a star in a circle which reminded me of an old time sheriff's badge which is appropriate for him. I want to make another one for each of the kids to put on the doors to their rooms for reading and chore charts.
I have to say it was wonderful getting back to a day of crafting but even better to have excellent results.
No comments:
Post a Comment