Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seasonal Scape - Valentines Day


This year I'm really getting into celebrating the holidays. I was going to make a spot in the house where I would have my seasonal collage and then have our family initial but I changed it up and decided I would put the collage and a word created for the holiday/season on the fireplace mantel. "Love" tends to be the word for valentines day but I wanted to be different, so I decided to do "kiss". If you look closely, you will see that the paper on the word matches to the paper in the collage. The question is what season/holiday will I be "creating" for next. I'm thinking we may have an homage to Winter/snow even though there hasn't been much of that this month. After that I think we will move on to Spring/Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment