Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Birthday "Treat"

Today my birthday present from Dave was stopping on our way back home from our vacation in PA at my FAVORITE store - Hobby Lobby.
The people in the cars surrounding mine must have thought I was a certifiable when I started clapping uncontrollably as I saw the store in the distance. My excitement got even stronger as I pulled into the parking lot. I don't think I could get out of the car fast enough.
This store is awesome!  Their selection is CRAZY! I was able to get supplies I need for one of the banners I've been asked to do and a few other "items" to create some new treasures.  
I was taken back by all their fall items as fall is my favorite season.  The only "bad part" was that I would have liked to been there a little longer but I kept in mind that Dave and the kids were not as stoked about being there as I was - even though both kids did find a craft project to purchase (okay, Matt is more of a toy - but it was on sale). 
This was an awesome gift!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment