Thursday, September 6, 2012

A "Normal" Day


As you know, yesterday was the first day of school for Emily and Matt. I thought I would hit the ground running dropping them off at school then coming home to craft. Of course, I told all of you about running unnecessary errands instead in order to avoid coming home to the silence. 
Today was a whole new day.  I dropped the kids off at school, came home (didn't even stop for coffee), did 3 miles on the treadmill while my first load of laundry was in the washer, threw that load in the dryer, started the next, steamed some spinach my neighbor gave me from his garden, prepped dinner for tonight and headed to my craft room.  
I've already been asked to help with several more projects beside the ones already on my "to do" list. Since school is back in session, my time is a little more "free" to craft/"work". Today, I finished some additional elements I need for the bulletin board at the kids school, HCS, and also cut the pieces I need for a christening banner due in October. Ye, of course, I used my Cricut (best birthday gift I ever) to cut out all the items but it still takes time. Tomorrow, I will be able to finish the bulletin board and then get started on my next project - 3 icons for the Ipad canvas.  
I can't tell you how good it feels to be back at "work"! Oh, I got 4 loads of laundry completed too.....it was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment