Yesterday, Emily and I prepared our dessert for the week - No Bake Chocolate Eclair dessert.
Definitely the most difficult part of this recipe is the "refrigerate overnight" step. The vanilla pudding, graham crackers and chocolate sauce created scrumptious aromas. Well, those aromas were nothing compared to the taste. Its amazing!!!! It tasted so close to an eclair and let me tell you preparation of this is minimal compared to the making of an eclair. And that annoying overnight step, well it softens the graham crackers (not making them mushy) to perfection.
This dessert is so good I could eat the whole thing myself. Usually when a recipe makes something this large I try and share with others so it doesn't go to waste. Well, there will be absolutely no wasting and I know I will be part of that effort.
Oh, so you want to know where to get the recipe? Hmmm.....should I share? Of course, it can be found at the blog The Kitchen is my Playground. I will be forever thankful and making this recipe quite often. Enjoy!!

Τhanκs tο my father ωho shared with me regarԁing this web sitе, thіѕ webpage is aсtually remаrkablе.
ReplyDeleteTake a loоk at mу web-sіte :: cialis generique