Monday, March 18, 2013

The Jesus Story

This is my first post since Thursday and that has to do with the fact that this weekend started our church's production of The Jesus Story. 
Friday, I was busy getting the last few items needed for the spring bulletin board at church. The rest of the day was spent with the kids and getting ready for the weekend.
Saturday started early with an 8 a.m. practice which lasted until noon. A lunch break and coffee run were enjoyed before returning to the college theater for the 3 pm preparations to be done for the 4 p.m. first performance. It was a real blessing but the day was long and tiring. Dave had the kids for the day and they came to the evening performance. After dinner out, we headed home and after a short period of time I called it a night in anticipation of the next day's events.
Sunday was just as busy with Sunday school, church, taking Matt to a farm league baseball practice that got canceled (we didn't know), making & eating lunch then I headed back to the theater at 3 for the evening's performance at 4. Dave and the kids came for the performance but Dave had money counting duties for the love offering that was collected, so I gathered the kids after the play and headed home.  Once again, I was very blessed and very tired.  
If you are local to the northern NJ area, I want to extend an invitation to you to come and see this production of "The Jesus Story". There are performances this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then next Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment