I'm excited for this week because with the kid's on spring break I can get back to the weekly menu.
With our involvement in our church's Passion play, it was difficult to be able to do this, so we pretty much stuck with "eating the shelves" for the last few weeks.
Yesterday, I did make pasta sauce that can be used as a backup meal any time this week if we are running on a tight schedule.
Here is the menu:
Monday - 30 Minute Lemon Brown Sugar Chicken
Tuesday - Spinach & Artichoke Baked Pasta
Wednesday - Pork Piccata
Thursday - Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta
Friday - Chicken with Mushrooms
Saturday - Dinner Out
Sunday - Cheesy Chicken Meatball & Tortellini Soup
I also have pizza fixings for a quick meal too!
With the kids being home, we are going to do some extra baking so our desserts for the week are:
Peanut Butter Dream Bars
Fudgy Brownies
Chocolate Espresso Cookies
Stay tuned for our family ratings!

No comments:
Post a Comment