Saturday, March 9, 2013

What's on the Wessel Weekly Menu


About two weeks ago, I planned out a month's worth of meals. The first week went really well but we needed to take the following week "off" from the schedule in order to use up the leftovers created. I also decided to use that time to once again "eat the shelves in the pantry, the fridge and the freezer". Basically, we only ate leftovers or meals made from items on hand. The fridge and freezer are down to just the main condiments, staples on hand (eggs, luncheon meat, fruit, etc.) and beverages we drink.  
The shopping list has been made and here is the menu for the week to come:

Greek Steak Pitas with Dill Sauce 
Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake
Sweet & Spicy Greek Meatballs
Creamy Tortellini Soup
 (Made this before 4 thumbs up family rating)
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Cups 
(also a 4 thumbs up rating)
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Bacon, Tomato & White Bean Soup
Sesame Orange Shrimp

For dessert:
No Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert

As always, the family will give each recipe the "thumbs" rating and those that pass I'll share with you. The menu starts Monday. 

15 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did
    you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks
    would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Thank you

    my webpage; White Kidney Bean Diets

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Kidney Bean Diets - Thank you for the interest in my blog. Excuse my misunderstanding but when you speak of my "theme" waht portion of my blog are you speaking of? I'd be happy to be of any help I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    Here is my website: Buy White Kidney Bean

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web
    address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am
    following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.


    My homepage Nuva Lift Skin Care Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog. I enjoy writing it and appreciate anyone who takes the time to read it and comment. Thank you again!

      Delete
  5. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's
    time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or
    suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!

    http://kimushu.thyme.jp/knowhow/profile_dominiquewul

    Feel free to surf to my website ... Pay day loan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely write responses, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here "What's on the Wessel Weekly Menu". And I actually do have some questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of these remarks appear as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Here is my web blog ... Skin care *http://home.tinhvantu.com*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding on my blog. As for people's comments, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read and reply. As of now, my social pages are Facebook (Kathy Papp Wessel) and Pintrest. Thank you for your interest in my blog and I hope you return.

      Delete
  7. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!


    Also visit my page - Lean Muscle X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Los Angeles!!! Thank you for spending your lumch break checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it and return again soon!!

      Delete
  8. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    http://board.oprojekt.net/user/18558-gloriafra/

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; http://puregarciniacambogianow.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for wonderful comments!! This blog covers all the aspects of our family life so the topics vary quite a bit. It makes me very happy when some one is able to benefit from something they have read here. Thank you again, I hope you continue to checking in and enjoy what your read!

      Delete
  9. Good post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; San Diego SEO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest in post. I thought I had written previously on the menu book I had created but I did not, so I will be doing a future post to elaborate more on the menu planner I created.

      Delete
  10. Hi, I check your blog daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep
    up the good work!

    Also visit my blog: New York SEO Programs (http://www.apparelsclothes.com/)

    ReplyDelete