Sunday, December 18, 2011

Will it be a tooth for Christmas

Matt's bottom tooth has been loose for a while now. Basically hanging on by a thread!! I asked him earlier this week if he would loose the tooth for Christmas and he said "maybe". This tooth was so loose I swear he would swallow it without knowing.
Well, tonight while playing with a new Lego he got for Christmas he turned around at one point and said "look". Sure enough he was holding his tooth. His comment, "it almost fell out in my mouth".
Thankfully he didn't swallow it!! But once again being true to form his permanent tooth was lurking in the background so he doesn't really have a toothless grin. Tonight the tooth fairy comes! Matt told us he thought the tooth fairy would leave him $100... I don't know what tooth fairy he is thinking of. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment