Friday, December 30, 2011

We made it to the Tree!!!


It was a short walk to the tree at Rockefeller Center from the subway but we took a small detour to the Sony Experience Center. The program Dave wanted the kids to go to there didn't have any availability until after 4 and we knew we would be heading to Time Square after our visit to the tree so we will need to head back there again on another visit. We did however got some coffee and drinks then headed to the tree. These few pictures don't show it but the crowds of people were crazy - worse than I have ever been in this time of year.
What was nice was this year I wasn't the only one taking pictures. Emily has become quite a photographer when it comes to getting pics of Dave & I.


No comments:

Post a Comment