Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Craft for Me!!

Crafting has become an obsession for me and when I see a great idea I can't help but imitate it. After all, copying someone's idea in my opinion is a high form of flattery.
I found my recent craft project on a sight called Pintrest - Shellie Papp knows what I am talking about. The woman who posted this craft listed it as an item she was making as teacher gifts and I loved the idea seeing Christmas is here and Emily alone has 4 teachers.
These are Post It Note holders. You never have to be searching for your Post It Notes because they are very "fashionably" displayed and when you use them up you just replace the pad. I love that they can be personalized by color and even initials or name. So, now I am crafting photo cubes, frames, letters, words and Post It holders......now if only I could find a market who would buy these things I am creating. Hoping to get that part resolved in the new year. :) In the meantime, I am a happy crafter!


No comments:

Post a Comment