Hey everyone. I've been a little quiet the last few days one because the kids are back in school after Thanksgiving break and life gets a little "boring" and normal when we are in school routine. Also, I have been in major crafting mode as I am prepping for the first sale of my crafted items at the kid's school "holiday boutique" this weekend. I have photo cubes and frames for sale and will be taking custom orders for those along with letters and words. Being this is the first time I've done this I really don't know what to expect and how people will respond to the crafts. I am hoping well but am a little worried I will get overloaded too. Thankfully I have friends who are willing to help and come paint for me if needed. The timing is not the best as Christmas is a short time away and people will be looking to get items for Christmas but my friend, Debbie, and I have some up with a solution for that too. Pray all goes well and bear with the silence for a few more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment