Friday, December 30, 2011

When You Sleep In, all is Fair in Love and Computers

Tuesday morning Dave gave me the gift of sleeping in. It was a lovely thing. I enjoyed every tranquil sleepy moment.
When I came down to greet my family with a "very happy good morning", I was told by Matthew that my computer was now his. Emily was on her notebook, Dave was watching television and although Matthew is usually happy with using "his" computer in the dining room (the family computer) I guess this morning he wanted to be with the others so my computer became his computer. It didn't take too long before he relinquished the computer back but in the future I know that sleeping in can come at a cost. I have to say though the extra sleep may be worth a few hours of computer cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment