

Okay, I previously made mention of Matt's obsession for hats...well, here he is showing his talent for producing "original" head wear. Matt took me by surprise one morning when he proceeded by taking the wrapper from my morning Dunkin Donuts bagel and transformed it into a hat. He looked so cute and I thought it was so inventive...I had to get a picture. I had him pose so I could get a front and side shot of his creation. He stood very proudly with his "hat". It reminded me of a pilgrim's hat...although, I don't think we'll wear them on Thanksgiving day as a tribute. I've been tempted to send the pictures to the Dunkin Donuts website just for fun. I don't think they will make this a part of their apparel line but I do think it shows Matt's passion for their product.
He looks like the flying nun.
ReplyDeleteOne more way he is like his grampa Joe...wearing hats. What did we used to call dad's hats? You know, the twead ones. I know we had a particular name for them.
Lo
Now that you mention it, Matt does look like the flying nun.
ReplyDeleteDo you mean derbies? Yes, he has Papa Joe's love of hats and Dunkin Donuts...on his trip here I have made him a true DD addict.
We really love Matt's creativity.. The hat ideas are great along.. The bowl hat was neat..Papa Joe would like a DD hat..He said he knows now who he can leave all his hats to..HAHA..
ReplyDeleteNana