
I love doing this weekly entry on the blog because I'm able to look at all the kids pictures and see just how much Emily and Matt have grown. It is always a difficult task choosing just one picture, that is why I'm so happy I do this once a week. This picture was taken during our vacation to Hershey, PA in September of 2006. We spent one morning at Hershey's children's garden where they have a butterfly area and many little alcoves for the kids to wander and sit. They loved climbing and sitting on these little ceramic "toadstool" seats. Look how young Matt is and all that blonde hair. Emily looks so little too. She still has that doll that she is holding in the picture. We had such a great time at Hershey...we definitely want to head back there again sometime. Maybe we can even get a picture taken in the same place to compare how much the kids have grown.
No comments:
Post a Comment