
This is Emily's rendition of our family. It is pretty self explanatory. Dave and I are holding hands. Emily is next to me dressed in pink - no surprise there. Matt is all blue. I was amazed how well she drew the tree and the sun. Our house is a perfect triangle with a nice red door. The best part is the yellow heart and the word "love" underlined and placed under the heart. I can honestly say that Emily has a real love for her family. She is always telling me how much she loves me and gives me plenty of big hugs and kisses. Every night she kisses Matt goodnight and tells him "I love you". When daddy is home, he gets kisses too and a quick "I love you" at night. Emily is very concerned about Dave when he is not home at night for our bedtime routine. She makes sure to tell me that daddy has to come in when he gets home and kiss her goodnight. This is our family - together and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment