

Matt has many things that he likes: his fire trucks, tow trucks, Lightening McQueen, 2 stuffed caterpillars, bicycle, etc. His obsession however would be watching You Tube. Dave made the "mistake" of showing Matt fire truck clips on You Tube one day and ever since then a day doesn't go by that Matt doesn't request watching it. He starts with fire truck videos, then goes to trains, monster trucks, tow trucks and Cars movie songs and clips. Of course, this "discovery" has helped with Matt learning how to use the computer, but now their is a "fight" for computer time between Matt, Emily and myself. There are many days when I just sit down to get some computer work done and Matt will pull up a chair beside me and say, " I want fire trucks", when I tell him not right now I get his usual disappointed comment "oh, bummer" but if I say yes I get the "oh boy, oh boy". Matt would stay home from school just to watch clips but that never happens, he always goes to school. So, when you talk to Matt on the phone you can always have a conversation about what he saw on You Tube...trust me it will be a long conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment