Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everything's Better with a Coat of Paint

Its funny how a coat of paint can change everything. When we purchased Matthew's closet doors, we knew they needed to be painted but we hung them and figured we would do it at another time. Well, that time came today. While I was waiting for the magnetic primer to dry for 30 minutes between 3 applications in Emily's room, I decided to fill my time taking care of this task...FINALLY! I couldn't believe the difference so I took a picture of one door painted and the other not. If you ask me which one is which, I'll have to wonder about you. I couldn't believe how dingy the doors were. Well, I did paint the other door and I do plan on doing another coat tomorrow. I'm just so happy it is finally done. Oh, by the way, Matt could have cared less that I painted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment