Sunday, April 10, 2011

All Things LEGO


Matthew loves his LEGOS and when he recently got a LEGO reading book it took all but a few seconds to see on the back page that you could get LEGO backpacks. Well, Matt sooooo wanted the fire related one that is didn't take long for me to check the website and see how much this "backpack" would cost me. I showed it to him and said "are you sure that you would want this" to which he said a resounding "yes". Of course, I was also suffering from a little mommy guilt seeing I've been working on redoing Emily's room and purchasing some new items for it. Matt's reaction when the box with her bedding was delivered was "I never get any boxes". I diffused that moment by giving him the popping bubbles to stomp on. Well, I went and ordered the backpack and told him that he would be getting it soon so I wasn't very surprised when I picked him up from school on Tuesday and his teacher told me that Matt had advised her he was getting a new LEGO Fireman backpack. Imagine his excitement when he got home on Thursday and there it was "his box". He tore that thing open and was "soooo happy". So, how does the backpack rate? Two thumbs up of course. Oh and yes, he did use it for school the very next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment