Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All in One Month












I know you wonder "what does she do all day?" Well, the month of March included creating 4 different bulletin boards at our church. The first board is my absolute favorite so far. Originally there was a different but similar concept for the Easter/Resurrection board but as the deadline for putting it up got closer, I changed it to be a little easier and I'm so glad I did . I love the simplicity of this board and yet it is very striking. Then, there was the children's ministry board and our focus was on Awana. Next, we have a group from the church headed on a missions trip to Ghana this August, so a board was created to highlight them as they raise funds for this trip. Finally, we decided to revamp the nursery board. I love the building block theme. So when you wonder what I am up to during the day, all you have to do is think "I wonder what bulletin board is being worked on?"


No comments:

Post a Comment