


Sorry, our phone/DSL line were "out" since late Monday morning. It was repaired Wednesday late morning but Wednesday is my busiest night and Thursday my busiest morning, so I am only now catching up on the blog. Thanks for being patience.
So, reliving the past I thought it would be appropriate to stay in the "fall" theme that I started by doing the smilebox album. These are pictures from November 2006. Matt & Emily were playing in the leaves that fell from the Japanese maple tree located in our front yard. They were so happy in that moment. Emily actually was helping me "sweep" the leaves with her play broom. I also love the picture of Emily laying in the leaves...oh, to be that carefree. The thing I love most about this tree is how red the leaves get prior to falling, it makes for a beautiful fall scene. Of course, the leaves also have that smell of fall. By now, if you haven't already figured it out, you have to know that fall is my favorite season. Happy fall everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment