Once again, I find myself behind in posting on the blog. However, it is not due to lack of activity.
The past two weeks have been filled with one "work" project after another for me. My hours of 10-2 seem to fly by and although I get quite a bit done, there is always another project on the horizon - which is a blessing.
We did take our annual family December getaway this past weekend. We headed to Pennsylvania and stayed at the Shawnee/Wyndham resort. This is our third time there. It is only a little over an hour away from home and the kids love it there.
As always, the time went by too fast. The kids had a hard time getting up for school this morning but are excited for the week as Thursday night is their school Christmas program and Grandpa & Grandma Wessel come in that same day for their annual Christmas visit.
Its hard to believe that soon I'll be posting pictures of Christmas day.
No comments:
Post a Comment