Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oh the Things He Eats!

Saying Matt has an unusual palate is an understatement!
He doesn't like mashed potatoes, likes his pasta without sauce and can spot an onion no matter how small I've minced it in any meal. (I've now started using onion powder to get the flavor without the crunch.) Things you would consider food staples he has issues with.
Then there is the other side of him. He loves sushi, steak, Buffalo chicken wings, ribs, pickles and black olives to name a few. 
So, the sandwich he requested the other morning for his lunch really didn't surprise me. On a hamburger roll, he had two slices of cheese, dill pickle slices, black olive slices and mustard. Yes, that was it!! Quite the combo ...... oh and he ate every last bite of it. 
Every day is an adventure in eating with this boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx


    [url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.a0001.net/]NFL Authentic Jerseys[/url]



    [url=http://jordansoutletgc.exteen.com/]jordan shoes[/url]

    ReplyDelete