Yesterday the kids had the day off school - their first official day of Thanksgiving break. Because it is a 5 day break and I prefer them not watching television, playing computer and Wii all day long I took them to the craft store to get a few "projects" to do. Okay, I personally wanted to go to the store to check out Cricut cartridges on sale, so it was a win win in my book.
Emily got a Shrinky Dinks fashion boutique, not a surprise. She wanted to get a garden kit but I told her that its probably not the ideal kit for winter time. Matt chose a metallic tattoo kit. This should be interesting! Oh, and he wanted the cross so he could paint it and put it in his room.
When we first walked into the store the kids spotted the Gingerbread kits. They insisted on getting one to do for when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit before Christmas (they remembered doing ones in years past). They did go for the multiple small house kit instead of one big house, so get ready to be "creative" when you come to visit Grandma & Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment