Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Helping Hand

When it comes to the outdoor Christmas decorating, it is Dave's territory.  The interior is mainly my domain with the exception of lights.....I don't know why but I just don't do lights.
This year Dave enlisted Matt to help him with the outside lights.  Matt was excited to help but it didn't last too long as the weather here in Northern NJ has gotten a little colder and much windier than yesterday.  Matt is not a fan of cold weather.
While the boys were working on the outside, I was busy decorating the family Christmas tree.  Normally Emily will help me but she wanted to do the decorating yesterday, not today so she headed out to scooter instead.
Matt working the shrub lights while Dave climbs the ladder.
Still working
One of the main decorations for the outdoors is the wreath that hangs over our front door.  This task was left to Dave although I am sure Matt would have been more than happy to climb the ladder pretending he was fighting a fire on the way up. 
The wreath is in place

No comments:

Post a Comment