Last Friday, we received the kid's report cards for the 1st quarter of school.
To say we are pleased is an understatement!! Both kids brought home report cards containing A's & B's.
We knew the kids were adjusting to their new school but this showed that their grades have not suffered from the change. Both did very well in the new subject of Bible. Matthew is learning cursive and doing well. I think he likes the fluidity of cursive compared to the structure of printing. Emily is continuing to adjust to the change of Social Studies to true History but her grade showed no hiccup to the dramatic change.
Academically they are doing very well. Once again, Dave and I feel confident that the decision made to send them to HCS was a true direction from God that this is where He wants them to be.
Please continue to pray for them in the school year that they will grasp new concepts and work to the best of their abilities. Pray for their teachers, Mr. Kline (Emily) and Ms. Brown (Matt), that God will give them direction as they teach. Pray for me as I continue to help the kids navigate through their studies.

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
ReplyDelete[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.my-style.in/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]
[url=http://jerseys2013.10001mb.com/]Carolina Panthers Jerseys[/url]
Thank you so much for your compliment of my blog. I enjoy sharing the events of my family with others and it gives great joy to know others enjoy it too!
ReplyDeleteI discovered your weblog webpage on google and check several of your early posts. Continue to keep up the rather very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for forward to reading alot more from you later on!
ReplyDeleteWholesale NFL Jerseys