Scrapbooking has begun again here at the Wessel home.
I opened the packet of Project Life materials and started by putting together the happenings of last week's Winter Break. It was a little difficult. There is a limit of how many pictures you can use and then there is the "limit" of how the pages are set up for vertical and horizontal pictures. Also, my digital photos are not the typical 4x6 size they are a little smaller so I had to make up for that "lost" space. The nice thing is I am able to use the paper and embellishments I am already well supplied with. My lack of scrapbooking these last few years sadly didn't stop my purchasing of materials when my "creative effort" was on hiatus.
Doing this layout will make me more deliberate with my photo taking. I will definitely be doing an equal amount of vertical & horizontal photos - I've noticed I like to take most pictures horizontally. Also, I will take more day to day photos too.
The best part is that I was able to get it all completed, journaling included, in one day.
I do plan on working forward and backward at the same time.....should be interesting but it has to get done. Glad to be back in the groove.


No comments:
Post a Comment