
I think that we can all agree that life gets a little overwhelming. Well, lately, I've been in a constant state of overwhelmed...some of it self created. Of course, Dave's work schedule as of late hasn't assisted in creating any calm. I had a ladies brunch here at the house on Friday morning then last night I hosted a jewelry party (it was a reschedule from a canceled party last month). Thursday night I have MOPS (the last one of the season) where I lead the craft time. This Friday the kids have a half day of school for field day, then they are off on Monday (holiday). Of course we have homework every night to do...yeah! Emily's birthday is next Wednesday (can't believe she'll be 8) to which I have to bring cupcakes to school and have a small celebration on that day here at home. Matt has a birthday party to attend on the 6th, Emily's party at Monster Golf is on the 8th which happens to be a half day of school. The 12th Emily and I have a baby shower to attend. Matt has his preschool program on the 15th then starting the 16th until the 22nd the kids have all half days of school (pickup at 10:50 for Matt and 1:05 for Emily). Oh, and before the end of school Matt has to celebrate his birthday with his school class. The month of June I also teach the 2's & 3's church class. In the midst of this, Dave's work audits and quarter close will end but then he has to attend and lead some training sessions. We'll celebrate Matt's birthday on the 27th and then YEAH.....the 28th starts Dave's week of vacation. Of course, we have no plans made at this time.....which is highly unusual because Dave usually has our vacations planned for the upcoming year in the December prior to the start of the new year - he's been a little leery of making plans due to his unpredictable work schedule. To be honest, after writing this all out just relaxing at home sounds good but I know Dave will want to get away. So, I guess what I am asking is that you think of me and keep me in your prayers through this month and next that I will not only keep my sanity but to try and enjoy the ride as I go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment