Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'll Give You My Heart

For Mother's Day, one of the most creative gifts I got was this "handmade" heart from Emily. As always, my kids made sure that I got flowers - they are obsessed with giving flowers for any occasion to all people (even Mrs. Claus gets flowers that are left for Santa to take with him after her eats his cookies and drinks his egg nog). My main gift was a new Ipod with a few accessories. Emily was especially thrilled with my gift of an Ipod upgrade when she was informed that my old Ipod is now hers. Of course, she has to share it with Matthew on occasion (very few occasions I'm sure). After church, we went to have lunch at Bonefish Grill - it was yummy! It was a combined Mother's Day and Dave's Birthday meal seeing we knew he would be working late on his birthday, which was the next day. Thanks for a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment