Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kitchen Makeover Complete!















Well, it is finished and it is beautiful if I do say so myself. The project took 2 weeks and 2 days in total.
Our contractor tore out the countertops and backsplash on a Wednesday. The granite guys came on the following Friday to do the template. We got delivery of the granite this past Wednesday and the tile and finishing touches took until yesterday to complete. This morning I spent my time putting the kitchen back together and bringing the things back into the room. I have to say I love just standing and looking at it. It looks amazing. I plan on doing a little more cooking from Monday on.....not cooking on Mother's Day, Dave made reservations somewhere. We are very pleased with the outcome and it didn't disrupt our lives for too long. To be honest, the end result makes it worth the disruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment