Most morning we do quick breakfasts. Emily usually has cereal and Matt a Poptart but every now and then I get up with a little extra time to cook their favorites.
Emily loves French toast sticks. No, I do not make them from scratch it is from a box but warmed in the oven, which takes time to preheat......the cooking not so long - 3 mins per side.
Matt has become a huge fan of Toad in the Hole. He first eats the cheese that I melt over the top, then pokes and eats the yolk and finally the bread and egg white. I never thought he would eat an egg let alone the yolk first.
I am so glad I am not the only one who has a concern about children not being avid readers. Nourish his love for books always. Ava is now hooked on "Nook". I feel sometimes like books are going to be extinct.It scare me sometimes. It is great that he loves to read. I keep books everywhere in the house. Love the picture. Avid readers make good leaders! Good boy Matt!!! God bless
ReplyDelete