As quickly as the snow Matt predicted came, it went. On the early evening of the 23rd, the rain started to come and by morning this is what was left - just a few very small patches. The weather yesterday was in the 50's so it is safe to say that snow is officially gone.
I have to say it has been a very mild winter so far. We had our freak snow storm at the end of October and this snow was the first we've seen this year. Complaining? I am not. Although snow is good for many fun things, I don't really enjoy driving in it and shoveling has lost its attraction. My main reason for liking snow is that Emily and Matt enjoy playing in it....other than that I can leave it. :)
I have to make sure I ask Matt if he is predicting any more snow. Maybe if we don't use our snow days for school the kids will get out earlier. Now that would be awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment