
Lately we've had moments where we have been looking for Matt and couldn't find him. Well, we found his "perch". Do you see it? Do you see the feet at the bottom of the curtain. Yes, that is Matt. He has been spending moments on his perch looking outside. We all need a place of our own and I guess this is Matt's. The good thing is that his room is on the first floor or I think I would have had a heart attack the first time I found him in the window. Not that I really want him to fall out but if he insists on climbing into his perch at least it isn't a big drop.
It was funny because the day I took these pictures it reminded me of the time when I was little and climbed up on the radiator in our bedroom to look out the high window at the Monte's house. Well, that little climb cost me a trip to the ER and I believe my first stitches. I told that story to Matt and guess what......he still climbs into his perch.

No comments:
Post a Comment